Friday, September 28, 2012

Some Happy Little Stuff

Maybe you noticed I wasn't here Tuesday.

Well.  

It has been a week, let me tell you.  

And it's not done yet.  

Which means I don't really have a full-blown post for you today.

So how 'bout I just share with you some "around-the-web" links I've found that made me smile, yes?

Enjoy.




I want to read this.



Such sweet and delicate little rings.

What Texans really think.

And since we're on the subject of Texas, how about a little Texan-ese?

Love me some denim.

Made this and brought back good memories of my Mamaw.

Lily enjoyed these little babies in her lunch box.

Loved drawing with this artist - and now he has an app.


Have yourself a lovely little weekend, my friends.


  

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you sure made me work to get through this post!
    Yay Ryley (sports? writing!)
    Loved the book cover - chocolate, how can you go wrong?
    Pinned the pot roast and the dumplins
    Knew Texans thought that.
    Loved the Texan-ese (especially the part about the tea)
    The babies looked delish!!
    And the app looks like fun!!

    Happy Weekend, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE your comment, Miss Karen! :) Or should I say, your little list of comments?!?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...