Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bonus Post!

Remember when I told you there just might be an extra post this week?

Well, here it is!

Actually, it's not here.

It's over at Abby's blog, Notes from A Pediatric Occupational Therapist.  Every now and then, Abby does a special Parent's Perspective feature on her blog and yours truly is in the spotlight right now!  

Click here to check it out - and be sure to browse around Abby's site as well.  You'll find lots of great information and resources to help you help your kiddos.

And real quick, before I leave you, this made me laugh.  Maybe you can relate?

Truth. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a thoughtful and lovely post over there my friend!! You made me realize how I too, value the therapists who have an enthusiastic outlook on our kids and their level of progress. These are my favorite people! I will keep praying for those words from the bird. I think this year is going to bring on some huge and exciting changes for you all! (And who doesn't love that adorable photo of her with her "Fear the Bird" t-shirt!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...