Thursday, May 10, 2012

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday - One Day Late

I missed posting my pictures for Wordless Wednesday so I thought I'd just break all the rules and post them today instead.

Because that's how I roll.

Here's a couple shots of Lily Bird enjoying her brand new easel from a sweet friend.

"Hey! This marker really works!"


"I wonder if it writes on the easel tray, too."


Now she's really going to town.  And using the left hand.  She still goes back and forth.


And I just wanted to show you the sweet thing I woke up to this morning.  I have the best little brother in the whole wide world.


Have a nice Thursday, my friends!


7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I cannot accept this blog post as it is a Wordless Thursday post and that change to my expectations is throwing me into a minor meltdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... you DO have the sweetest brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping your blog stalkers from falling into a rut and keeping your blog fresh! It keeps us coming back for more. :)

    The text from your brother melted my heart. Cherish him (as I know you do) I still go back and look at the last ones from my brother for encouragement from time to time. Loving brothers are indeed a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have amazing friend and family! How wonderful! She looks like she's really enjoying herself! Just a suggestion...taping down the paper will keep it from moving, while she's "going to town". This position is really great for strengthening the shoulders, and generally increasing fine motor skills...your friend gets a virtual hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! And maybe you should invest in some Mr. Clean magic erasers:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now, here I am a day late posting my comment! You see how I make you look good, right? ;)

    The easel is such fun! Lily really needs some nice wet soppy paint for that! Then, you will really see going to town! Such a wonderful gift! (it's even fun for us grown ups too!)

    Lily looks magnificent in her sweet flowery dress! She's so adorable. And so is that little brother of yours! What a nice surprise! Hope you have a lovely Mothers Day weekend, Lana! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at miss stylish in her summer dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...