Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Great Big Thank You!



.

Just a quick post to let you know how much I appreciate all your words of kindness, encouragement, support, and love regarding my prayer requests for the Bird.

I know I've said it before but I'll say it again - I absolutely love my sweet support community!

Yes.  I'm talking to you!


Lily will be doing yet another round of bloodwork in early April so keep those prayers coming and I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

And thanks for being a friend.

6 comments:

  1. Prayers are not stopping! Come on white blood cells!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look girlie, I don't know about you but once you're in the prayers - you're in the prayers for goods! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on Karen and Allie -- and a round of hugs for good measure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I delegate some of the praying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I guess your wife can take on some of the prayers but you said you would pray so I'm holding you to it, mister! :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks to all of you - you are wonderful! Hugs back at you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...