Wednesday, March 7, 2012

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday - Scenes From Birdie Boot Camp

Finger painting was a definite success, as I think you'll see from the following pictures.


Working so hard, both hands are a blur!


The finished product - complete with a little finger isolation design, as well.


I got these cool little easy grip mess-free paints which Lily tended to use like those Do-a-Dot stampers, kind of "pounding" the paints to make polka-dots.   


Next time, we'll try to work on making some lines. (and in case you're wondering, Lily also did a little finger painting on her shorts, which you can see in the picture below!)


Last up, her favorite puzzle, a musical alphabet one.  I highly recommend this if your kiddos are motivated by sound feedback.



Interested in our boot camp supplies this week?  Click the links below to check them out.



10 comments:

  1. She is quite the little artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the finished product on the fingerpainting!! So glad the Birs had so much fun with it. And the shorts? Who knows? Maybe she will design her own line of clothes! The next Vera Wang! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be nice if she did come up with something awesome?? Maybe she can start earning her own therapy money! :)

      Delete
  3. That is awesome! I love the pic where her hands are moving so fast they are a blur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't contain my joy when I see the big smile on her face!!!
    Totally made my day -- thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we work pretty hard for those smiles around here! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the painting! I think it should be hung in a museum! Beautiful! I would say this is a success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see that you appreciate fine art! :) It's definitely a one of a kind piece!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...