Monday, January 2, 2012

Top Three Posts... and Posts I'm Glad I Didn't Have to Write - 2011 Edition

Since 2011 is now nothing but a memory, I thought it might be fun to look at the blog's stats and see which three posts got the most views.

The first one?

A total brag video of the Bird.  Who You Calling Bird Brain???

The third one?

A total rant written by a very discouraged mama.  Sick and Tired

And the second one?

Hacked! An Unauthorized Blog by Lana's Husband

Something I didn't even write!!

But since I'm the subject of the post and since he was so sweet (despite the blatant plea for frosted sugar cookies), I've decided not to get my feelings hurt.  I've got me a good husband and I think I'll keep him around for 20 more years!

As I was thinking about 2011, a few blog posts that I'm glad I didn't have to write came to mind.

Titles like:

Five Year Old Chews Her Way Out Of Clothing and Claims To Be A Nudist

Five Year Old's Teeth Finally Fall Out Due To Continual Chewing Of Clothing

Woman Denies Herself Sleep and Food To Support Her Pinterest Addiction

Rush Family Wins Award for Most Visits to The Apple Store in 2011

Woman Carried Out of Store For Laughing Maniacally at So-Called Indestructible Toys

Woman Begins Couch to 5K Running Program - Couch Wins

Apple Recalls All iPads, iPods, and iPhones - Declares Then Unsafe for Children

And last but not least, I'm so glad I didn't have to write:

The Blog That No One Reads - Along Came the Bird Shutting Down

Thanks to each and every one of you for coming along on this journey with me.  I'm looking forward to more adventures with you in 2012.

In fact, let's get things started right now -

What blog posts are you happy you didn't need to write in 2011?

5 comments:

  1. And that is why I'm afraid to go to Pinterest!!!

    I have nothing. I pretty much write things and hit publish too quickly for me to look back. Probably should though.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So glad I found your blog in 2011 via a very special lady. :) YOU gave me the courage to start mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I'm not the only one who laughs maniacally at "indestructible" toys?!!!

    We sooo need to get together sometime - cause two of us at it? that's no longer the realm of bloggy headlines.... that's national news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the two I had not read before because I'm sorta new. Your post "Sick and Tired" really hit home with me. I think we've all been there and felt that way and I totally <3 you with that feeling - I've been there too. Lily on that iPad - wow!! Look out - she is brilliant. LOVED it!! And we all know you've got a great hubs!

    Love your didn't write that your family had the most visits to the Apple Store!! The couch winning though - that one is me! :P Looking forward to all your posts for 2012!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizbeth - Maybe because all the kids were home this past couple of weeks, but I haven't been on Pinterest all that much and.... gasp! I've survived!

    Suzanne - Thank you for your kind words! Loving your blog, too!

    Karla - I would LOVE to get together! You, me, Lily, and LM?? Just imagine the trouble we could find....

    Karen - Glad you're getting caught up around here! I really like your weekend posts for that same reason - I get to know you better since we're both sorta new to each other. Happy New Year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...