Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Have You Figured It Out Yet?

I'm sure you have by now.

With all three girls home this week, plus my parents in town, I'm just not getting around to posting.

So in case you've been patiently waiting, checking the blog each morning this week in hopes of reading something new and exciting, I feel like I need to come clean and quit stringing you along:

I'm not going to be posting this week.

Hopefully, that means I'll be back next week with some really great stuff for you - pictures and stories galore.

I'll try to not disappoint.

Have a wonderful week and I'll see you January 2nd!


5 comments:

  1. I hope you're enjoying every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog through another blog :) is there a way to subscribe to your posts through email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Karla!

    Jennifer - Welcome! Glad to have you here! See those little red buttons to the right of the post title? Click on the third one from the left (looks like a fan) and that should direct you to how to subscribe. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ENJOY! I almost said the same thing only mine was going to read, "I'm not blogging because I have decided to just absorb all the peace in my house that is here and will probably not be permanent!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooooo thankful that I was in Guatemala last week and unaware that the "Big Deal Blogger" was not posting -- there might certainly have been running and screaming down the streets in protest!- hahahaha - snort!

    Hope you cherished every second of your time with the fam! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...