Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm Clocking Out Early

So here's the scoop for today, folks.

This is my oldest daughter, Ryley:


And today, this beautiful baby of mine is 18 years old.

So I could spend the next couple of hours locating pictures of her from birth until now, scanning them into the computer, penning a lovely ode about what a wonderful daughter she is, posting it on my blog for all to read, and then showing her and saying, "Look, Ryley!  I did all this just for you!"

Or I could take advantage of the time that Lily's in school and take my (gulp!) almost adult daughter out on the town to celebrate.  I mean, she can now legally purchase cigarettes and lottery tickets.  Isn't that the sign of a mature adult??

I'm going with the second option - minus the cigarettes and lottery tickets.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Such a beautiful young woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to Ryley!! I simply cannot believe she is 18.
    Hope y'all had fun out on the town!
    And, I hope you won the lotto!! ;)
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who needs the lotto when you've just turned 18 and are gorgeous?! Happy belated birthday, Ryley! Such a beautiful dress! Hope you girls had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all of you for your birthday wishes! I hate to brag (not really!) but not only is Ryley beautiful on the outside, she's even more beautiful on the inside - where it really counts! She's a keeper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you paying over $5 / pack of cigarettes? I buy high quality cigarettes at Duty Free Depot and I save over 70%.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...