Thursday, September 15, 2011

This is the Day

I'm off to an early morning meeting so I don't have much time.

But I wanted to give you something inspiring and lovely to begin or end your day with, depending on what time you're reading this.

Several years ago, when the Bird was about a year old, I went to a Beth Moore event in San Antonio.  For those of you unfamiliar with the wonderful Beth, click here to get to know her.

Beth's worship leader, Travis Cottrell, sang a wonderful song that touched my heart, my soul, and my mind that I have never forgotten.

I thought I would share it with you today.

Because God loves you.

Enjoy the day He has made.  Rejoice and be glad in it.

Travis Cottrell "This is the Day"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...