Friday, September 16, 2011

40 Years Ago Today

Forty years ago today, this little baby boy entered the world:


Oh, he looks sweet and innocent in that picture but I think this one shows a bit more of his personality:


Have you figured out who it is yet?

Yep.

It's my super-great husband, Ryan.

That cute little baby grew up to be this good-lookin' guy:

Ryan Rush Photo

But I can still see a bit of that little boy in the chair in that face, can't you?

Happy birthday, Ryan!  You are an incredible blessing to me and I love you very much!

4 comments:

  1. AAAWWW, What sweet pictures. Yep...still has that smile! I hope Ryan has a great birthday...but he should...he's married to YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Ryan!! (I always remember his birthday, because it's the same as my daddy's!) I hope y'all have fun celebrating Ryan, today--give him a hug from our family!
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there... your guy is pretty handsome! No wonder you don't share his pic too much on the blog!

    Happy birthday to him -- hope you and your family have a great weekend celebrating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...