Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun on the Fourth

Thought you might enjoy seeing some pictures of the fun we had celebrating Independence Day. 

The only way to survive July in Austin is to get wet.  So Ryan and I and the girls, along with my in-laws, headed to my parent's ranch in Wimberley.  

My parents grilled hamburgers, my mother-in-law brought her famous cole slaw (the only kind I'll eat) and Ryan and I provided the children.

There was Fun.... 





Family....







Food...



And even Feet!


As you can see from the pictures above, my photographer, Ryley, slacked on the job and actually got in the pool. Therefore, I have no pictures of the grandparents.  You just can't get good help these days...  

Enjoy your Tuesday and I'll see you tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful day for such fun! Looks like you all had a great time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So generous of you to provide the children!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...