Saturday, October 23, 2010

Look What I Found!

So I was shopping at Hill Country Galleria last week with my big girls.  They were both in dressing rooms and I was standing outside the doors, waiting to give the "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" review of the clothes they were trying on.

Outside the dressing room doors, there was this large display of necklaces.  One in particular caught my eye.  I thought my eyes might be deceiving me at first as this is something that commonly happens once you pass the age of 40.

But no, there it was.  A super cute long silver necklace with a birdcage hanging from it.  And inside the birdcage?  A sweet little bird sitting on a swinging perch.  The perfect accessory to remind me of my Lily Bird!

I knew I had to have it.  I held my breath and looked closely at the price tag.  

$14.95, ladies!  A bargain for what I'm sure will become a sentimental piece of jewelry for me.  A necklace to be passed down through many generations.  A family heirloom.  OK - maybe for that price it'll only last for my generation but what a fun purchase! 

My oldest daughter, Ryley took some pics so I could share my cute find with all of you.



I just love unexpected happy surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...